Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Results Are In!

The results are in! With the generous help of Teresa Collins, Scrapbook Royalty was able to raise over $2000 for Care.org.

Elena Wrote:
Looks like we raised $2090 from this raffle! So awesome!

I will be sending the check to Care.org and designate the funds for Ground help in Haiti.

The winner of the raffle is ticket #310 Linda Staton Whoo hoo! I will email her right now and let her know.

I have attached the random.org screen shot for you to post.


Image sent by Elena

Thanks for all your efforts. So glad we were able to be a part of this.

Elena

Thanks to Elena for letting us know! I think that there are other prizes to be awarded. If so, we'll come back and let you know!

2 comments:

scrapping4twins said...

This is awesome! I am glad that I was able to contribute to this wonderful cause! Thanks!

Pam Hoffman said...

Thank YOU! for your generous contribution!

Pam Hoffman
http://mycre8tivelife.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/PamHoffman